As a culmination of the elementary experience and as a transition to middle school our fifth grade students will participate in a three-day environmental education and team building program this spring at in Westwood, MA. Below are important details about this exciting program.
Dates & Times of the Hale Trip 2023
- May 24,25,26 – Bates, Hunnewell, Hardy, and Fiske
- May 31, June 1, 2- Sprague, Schofield, and Upham
MORE INFORMATION IN THE COMING MONTHS
A 9总探花 nurse will be on-site at all times.?
Students will need to bring the following items each day:
- Snack for the day
- Bag lunch (the first 2 days only – Hale provides a BBQ on the 3rd day)
- Insect repellent
- Refillable water bottle
- Rain poncho/raincoat
Hale BBQ Menu (for lunch on day 3)
- Hamburgers, hot dogs or veggie burgers
- Pasta salad and potato salad
Students who would like a burger without a bun, or any similar request, may have that made at the grill.? Students are welcome to bring their own food on the last day if alternate food is preferred.
? If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to reach out to your child’s school.
- Cat Rock Parking Lot — Pass the Main Office on the left and continue to the first paved parking area on the left. PDF Map with Directions to Cat Rock Parking at Hale Reservation